November 23, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello everyone -- welcome back to Monday!

This week officially kicks off the Holiday Season -- starting with Thanksgiving,  Black Friday, Cyber Monday and all the (crazy!!) fun that comes with this time of year. With that in mind (and without getting too philosophical), I thought I'd focus on something that often gets overlooked and something that is especially important in our world near and far. Peace!


When I first saw Deena's French Country Prints - Wheat I knew I had to create something with this downloadable image. It's just gorgeous and was perfect for my Thanksgiving Day cards. The natural colors reflect the beauty of nature and fit in with my Peaceful Wishes theme.

French Country Prints - Wheat

You get two images with this downloadable -- one with a white background and the other with an aged burlap look! Aren't they just lovely!!


For my cards I used the white background image. After printing it and cutting it to the size of my card, I adorned it with a piece of festive gold ribbon and adhered the panel to a green cardstock card. I then attached the hand-stamped message "Peaceful Wishes" (also in green cardstock). The final touch was to add gold and pearl embellishments in the upper corner.


These cards were easy to make, but look so elegant. For more French Country Prints visit the Ewe-N-Me website!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I wish everyone a safe, peaceful and lovely Thanksgiving!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com



No comments: