November 27, 2015

Bookmarks & Gift Tags

Happy day after Thanksgiving, I hope that everyone had a wonderful turkey day.

Once again I have been busy playing with Deena's wonderful printables. I love these bookmarks, something keeps drawing me to them kind of like a moth to a flame.

 
You get two of each bookmark for a total of 4 on a page and you can print as many as you need. They make a nice little gift for any readers you know.
 
 
I made 2 cards and have 2 more bookmarks to give as gifts. After printing the file, I used some double sided tape on the back side and adhered a piece of Kraft paper to the back then I cut them with my paper trimmer and inked up the edges a little.
 
After adding a strip of dark orange paper I wrapped a piece of autumn leaves ribbon. I also punched a hole in the top of the bookmarks and added some twine. The bookmarks are adhered with foam tape so the recipient will be able to remove the bookmark and use it if they are very careful. A few sequins finished them off.
 
 
With these fall sheep hang tags you get 3 each of 3 different designs for a total of 9 tags and you can print as many as you want.
 
 
I was going to make some notecards but decided that gift cards would be nice. I also made envelopes for the cards with my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.
 
I used scraps for the project, the card bases are 7" (before folding in half) tall by 3 1/4" wide. I scored and folded them at 3 1/2", added a strip of brown paper and the sheep images.
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
 
Sue



 

No comments: