November 20, 2015

Thanksgiving Place Cards & Autumn Note Cards

I have been having fun with more of Deena's Printables.

I started off with this Thanksgiving Collage file:

 
You get 6 images in 2 sizes for a total of 12images and you can print as many as you need.
 

It was very easy to make place cards for my Thanksgiving table.

 
I used some leftover letters to add my name, of course I could have picked a color that shows up better.


 
After cutting out the 6 large images I inked the edges then cut Kraft paper backings a little bigger than the images and layered them together.
 
For the bottom part I used a leftover place setting from my son's wedding as a pattern then added as I needed to make my images fit then I scored them down the middle and folded in half. I used double sided tape to attach the images to the I guess easel part and added some sequins for a little shine.
 
Next I made up some note cards using this file:
 

 
You get 3 each of 3 different images for a total of 9 images and you can print as many as you need.
 
 
Once again after cutting out the images I inked the edges. Then I cut the card bases which I decorated using a stencil and colored pencil for the little blocks on the top and bottom of the cards.
 
I cut Kraft paper and wrapped them with ribbon, attached to the card fronts then I layered the images on top with foam pads. I also chomped the corners.
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
 
Sue
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
 
 


No comments: