February 1, 2016

Sweet Gift Tags

Hi everyone!

Today I'm featuring six quick and easy gift tags that are so sweet -- in more ways than one! They feature Deena's Sweets for the Sweet Bottle Cap Images. Aren't they adorable?

Bottle Cap Images - Sweets For The Sweet

There are six different one-inch round images, and you'll get six of each on one sheet. 

After printing them out on white cardstock, I punched out one set of six to use on my tags. I don't have a one-inch round punch so I had to use my 1-1/4 inch punch, but I like the white border around the images. I backed them with pink polka-dotted flowers that I created with my flower punch. The paper has a bit of sparkle, which adds a festive touch.


I then glued each flower to a manila tag that was edged with brown ink to give the tags a distressed look. I tied a piece of pink and brown ribbon to the top of each tag.


These tags would be perfect for a Valentine's Day gift. They'd also be a fun decoration at a party or shower where cupcakes are served!!

There are lots more bottle cap images at the Ewe-N-Me Printables website -- be sure to check them out soon!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com


No comments: