February 5, 2016

Vintage Cupid Bottle Cap Images

I was able to get 2 projects out of 1 file today. These Vintage Cupids of Deena's over at Ewe-N-Me-Printables are just too cute.

 
I had a small wooden box to work with, I took the hinges and closure off then I put on 2 coats of Gesso followed by 2 coats of Coral.
 
 
 After the paint was dry I used a 1" circle punch to cut out the images and inked my edges. I adhered them to the outside of the box. The heart flower buttons are from my stash, I painted them pink and green and added a pink pearl at the bottom.


I cut out the images for the card with my 1" circle punch, inked the edges then added some pink scalloped circles to their backs. Painted another heart flower and added a piece of twine to the middle and another pearl to the bottom. The sentiment is from my stash of stamps.

The washi tape on the top is from my stash. My Darcie Multi Sized Dots folder is what I used to emboss the card front.




I was a bit too close for this picture.

 

I only had room for 4 images on the outside of the box so I added the 5th image to the inside of the top. After gluing the images to the box I covered it with 2 coats of Mod Podge before I added the heart flower buttons.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

Sue
www.suek86401.blogspot.com

No comments: