January 15, 2016

Warm Snowmen Tea Party

It is time for another tea party in Kingman, AZ. If you have never gone to a tea room for afternoon tea I strongly suggest that you give it a try, I always feel so relaxed and totally spoiled after an afternoon of tea, yummies and girl talk.

This time around I used the Warm Snowmen Tea Bag Envelope file.

 
You get 2 tea bag envelopes per sheet and you can print as many as you want.
 
I don't have a lot of blue teaware even though blue is my favorite color so I decided to use a little set my son sent me from Japan for the blue snowman and my Christmas teaware for the red snowman.
 

For my backgrounds I used a set of tea stamps I have in my stash. I also cut out some tiny tea cups.

 
I didn't do any menus this time, I think that I need a bit of a change and I feel like doing some quilling. I'm hoping to find something nice to quill up that will go with Ewe-N-Me Printables projects.
 


Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

Sue
www.suek86401.blogspot.com

1 comment:

beth b said...

Your tea party posts are always so lovely! Very nice!!