January 11, 2016

Whimsical Mini Journals with Victorian Cats

Hi all and happy Monday!

Today I thought I'd bring a bit of whimsy and feature several mini journals I created using Deena's adorable Hang Tags - Victorian Cats. These images were irresistible -- the kitty faces are so sweet!

Hang Tags - Victorian Cats

There are four different images and you will get two of each on an 8.5" x 11" sheet. 


The colors on the images are soft so I decided to cover each of the mini journals with pastel cardstock. 


I adorned each journal with lace or a decorative trimming and a vintage style embellishment!


But, my favorite part was adding the printed words to give a whimsical touch. It was so much fun to match up the words with these adorable kitties!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website for inspiration for your creative endeavors!!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com




No comments: