October 14, 2015

Having Some Halloween Fun

Hi Folks,
Today, I'm sharing some tags I made with the file: Hang Tags - Halloween Fun. These were super easy to make, lots of fun and I think they turned out super cute.



All I did was simply print the tags on white cardstock and trim them out. I backed them with a rusty/maroon colored cardstock which was cut the same width of the tag but just a tad larger in length.

I just used a glue stick to put them together, after that I punched a small hole in the top and added a jute tie. Like I said... super easy to make and you can see for yourself how cute they are. (click on the image for a larger view)


Hope you're enjoying your week!
Deena
www.ewenmeprintables.com

1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These tags are darling, Deena.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/