October 16, 2015

Welcome to the Pumpkin Patch

These hang tags are so cute, I decided to have some fun by using them for a card in a box, one of my favorite card shapes.


The tags are double sided with different pictures/sentiments on each side. You get 4 different designs making a total of 8 tags. They can be used as either single or double sided tags.



 The card is cut from a 12" x 12" piece of Kraft paper, I used orange glitter paper for the added pumpkins.


After folding my tags in half I punched holes and added eyelets and twine to the tops.


I took close up pictures of each tag for you to get a better look.



The crow buttons are painted with black chalk paint with champagne Craft Twinkles for tails, I also added some google eyes to some of the extra pumpkins I cut.

I will be entering this into challenge:  Blog Quick Quotes Friday Challenge 56.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

Sue

 


No comments: