October 9, 2015

Halloween Cards

Hang tags are so versatile and jars are really popular right now for crafting so when I saw these hang tags with jars on them I couldn't resist the temptation to play with them.




These are perfect for Halloween cards.


 After printing my files I cut them out and went to work.  I put some twine around the lids and added some googley eyes to the pumpkin, the die cut pumpkin and spider are extra cuts from previous projects. A couple of crow buttons that I painted with black chalk paint and added some eyes to.


More leftover cuts from previous projects plus a couple of black jewels.



I added some star buttons on this one that I painted with black chalk paint then added some craft twinkles to.

I cut the banners from papers I had leftover from cutting out the cards.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

Sue
www.suek86401.blogspot.com

No comments: