May 8, 2015

Planner/Journal & Matching Card

Have you noticed the Planner/Journal trend that has exploded in the paper crafting world? I thought that these Beautiful French Country Print Daisies would make a perfect Planner/Journal with a matching card.



 
There are 2 total images with this Printable, 1 with a white background and 1 with an antique look background.
 
 

I used the white one for the planner/journal and the antique one for the card.

 
I printed both of the French Country Prints on a piece of 4 x 6 cardstock.
 
For the Planner/Journal I cut a piece of goldish cardstock, added a piece of chipboard to the back of and covered with another piece of matching cardstock on the inside. I also added a piece of burlap which I frayed. I cut the butterfly with my Cuttlebug and also embossed the top layer which I cut out of a piece of Japanese craft paper that my kids in Tokyo sent me and added a few sequins.
 
I used my Cinch to bind the planner/journal. Here is a picture of the inside.


 
For the card I started with a 5 x 7 blank card base, I took 2 scraps of goldish cardstock, taping them together at the center with green and white stripped washi tape. 2 wooden butterflies which I colored with my eBrush and added a couple of jewels to the centers, a few sequins and a piece of green and white twine completed the card.

The edges of the prints have been inked.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

Sue
www.suek86401.blogspot.com

1 comment:

beth b said...

Sue, I love the journal! What a fabulous idea. And, I like how you made a coordinating card. I think sets are such a great gift idea.