May 11, 2015

Love is in the Air

Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a lovely Mother's Day.

There are so many special holidays and occasions this time of the year. Is there anything lovelier than a beautiful spring wedding? The gorgeous colors and flowers of the season are perfect for romance and new beginnings. Today I'm featuring a wedding card I created using Deena's Love is in the Air Cocoa/Treat Envelope.

Cocoa/Treat Envelope - Love is in the Air

The combination of pink and brown, the beautiful birds and iconic Eiffel Tower simply embody love and romance!

I printed the envelope on white cardstock and cut out the front of the envelope, minus the flaps. I adhered it to this great kraft paper card from 7Gypsies that has a panel of canvas already stitched to the front. A real bonus for me since, alas, I don't sew!!!


I love the pink and brown image against the natural colors of the card and canvas. Once that was done, I glued a piece of white trim to the top of the image to add to the romantic feeling. I stamped a wooden butterfly embellishment with vintage script in brown ink and then added three seed pearls. It fit so nicely in the bottom corner.


This card was so simple to make, yet looks so elegant and lovely.While it makes a great wedding card, it would be perfect for an anniversary, engagement or even Valentine's Day.

I'm so glad you stopped by today and hope you will visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website here for lots of creative ideas for your projects this Spring!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com





1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

This is very sweet Beth, I love this printable, you showcased it beautifully.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/