May 6, 2015

Sibling Cards

Hello bloggers. 
I hope this Wednesday finds you well.

I had to make a few cards with these cute graphics. 
Since I have one brother and one sister I thought these
would be perfect sibling cards.



The one above would totally be me and my brother LOL. We are 2 years apart 
and one of us usually had a scowl on our face. :)


This one reminds me of my two sons. 
Think one of them is about to get into trouble?

If you would like to get these graphics you can go Here


Until Next time, have a great day!
~Cyn


2 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These are wonderful, Cyn looking at them is almost like stepping into a way back machine. Great cards!!!

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

beth b said...

Your cards are adorable and so sweet! Great job with those vintage images!