May 13, 2015

Paris Wedding

Good morning Bloggers.
It is a nice morning here where I live.
The sun is shining and it isn't too warm yet.

This card I made inspires me of a Paris wedding.
Saying your vows under the Eiffel Tower.


Such detail in the graphic. 
This is a very large card for this large graphic.


Pretty much a mute card with a hint of blue in the vintage seam binding.
I love putting fabric fibers on my cards.
Gives them great depth.


You can find this set by going Here

Have a great Day!
~Cyn


2 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Lovely card, Cyn. I love your color scheme and layers, the added blue is just the right touch.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

beth b said...

Cyn, your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the muted colors! Looks like we both have Paris on our minds this week!