May 15, 2015

Bottle Cap Magnets & Rosettes

I really enjoy working with Deena's bottle cap images, if I could my 1" circle punch it would be a lot faster but even without the punch these are very fast to cut out and work with.

 
Click here to view file. You get 5 different designs, there are 6 rows on the sheet for a total of 30 bottle caps and you can print as many as you need.
 


All you need to do is cut the images out either with a 1" circle punch or by hand. I inked my edges and used some 3D Crystal Lacquer to adhere the images to the inside of the bottle caps. I added more of the 3D Lacquer on top of the images to give them a bit of a shine. On the backside of the bottle caps I attached a magnet with my hot glue gun.





I also made a rosette and attached a magnet to the backside then I made another rosette without a magnet. Rosettes are very versatile there are so many different things you can use them for. They make great gift "bows" as well as banners, cards, scrapbook pages and my favorite use is to make themed pins with them.

 
All of these projects are very fast and easy to make, they make great last minute gifts, party favors, etc.
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
 
Sue
 


 

No comments: