October 27, 2014

Sheep Tag Ornies

Good morning! Happy Happy Monday.
I hope that everyone had a good weekend.

I must confess something this morning....shhhh don't tell anyone.
BUT I adore sheep! I also LOVE tags!

So when I seen this sheep tag set I just had to have it,
 and I knew exactly what I was going to make with them.


Yep sheep tag ornies. 
In my craft room I have a tree up all year. I try and decorate for the seasons.

Right now I have all fall things on the tree so these sheep feel right at home.


I put the sheep tag on some fall colored paper. Then attached a button with some string and hot glued it to the back of the tag to make it dangle.

Have I told you I LOVE hot glue!!


Each tag has a different color button. You could use real wool thread if you would like.
I am allergic so I used good ole cotton thread.

These were so simple to make. You could also hang them from a peg on your prim shelf.

You can find this collection by going here Sepia Sheep



Until Next Time!
Cyn

4 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

The tags are adorable. The sheep are way cute.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com

Graciellie Design said...

So lovely!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the tags you created. Love the sheep graphics, plus the use of the buttons.

Laura
SimplybyLaura.com

Anita said...

How cute Cyn, love these.