October 25, 2014

Vintage Cards with Postcard Backs Hang Tags

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are all looking forward to another fall weekend!

Today I'm featuring cards I created using the Hang Tag - Postcard Backs downloadable. Back in August I featured cards using the Postcard Back Collage Sheet -- so as you can see I am just crazy about these images.


There are eight tags altogether (four different images) on an 8.5 x 11 page. I printed mine on a piece of white cardstock and then cut out the tags for today's project. I inked the edges in black ink, but that's not really necessary as they print out with a distressed edge look. I added an eyelet and a piece of red twine to the tags and they could certainly be used just like that. Wouldn't they look wonderful on a gift bag or box for a special occasion this fall?


For the card, I used white cardstock as a base and layered it with rustic colored striped paper. I added a red burlap ribbon, two gold brads and stamped some vintage script in the bottom corner. I cut out a square of the same striped paper and, using my postage stamp punch, added "for you" on top.



The final step was adding the tag to the top of the card.


Wouldn't this card be a fun greeting to send to that family member or friend who loves vintage?


I hope you enjoyed my project today. And as always, thanks for stopping by.

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this card!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

I'm a snail mailer and I LOVE these, the vintage cards are darling.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

Love this Beth.

Graciellie Design said...

So very pretty Beth!