September 26, 2014

Rose Culture

Hello! It's Gracie from Graciellie Design and today I want to share with you a vintage card I made using Ewe-n-Me Printables' Collage Sheet - Roses. These images are beautiful, and they print so bright and pretty... Love them!


I used an unusual color combination to make this card and I love how it resulted. It really looks vintage and lovely. I couldn't resist adding a gold vintage button to the blue bow to finish my design.


I printed the digital image on white linen cardstock. The die cuts I used framed the image very nicely. I used light brown leather textured cardstock and light blue metallic cardstock for the frames. The yellow cardstock used for the card base is lightly textured and it's called Hawaii where I live.


I altered the largest frame to make it shorter. I basically cut it in half and adhered it again trying to get the right height for the front of the card. I ran across the middle of the frame a piece of blue satin ribbon and embellished it with a bow. This trick helped cover the die cut alteration.



I hope you liked my card. The collage sheet has so many pretty images, you could very easily make a complete set of cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Fabulous card Gracielle, great job of hiding the alteration. Beautiful accents.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

beth b said...

Beautiful, as always!!