September 29, 2014

Halloween Decoration

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm featuring a tutorial for a quick and easy Halloween decoration using Ewe-N-Me Printables Collage Sheet - Halloween 101. This collage sheet comes with eight fabulous images!

I started with a white photo matte board (4" x 6" size) that I picked up from the dollar store -- a favorite place for crafting ideas!! I stamped "Happy Halloween" on the bottom of the board in orange ink and then inked the opening and edges.



After printing out the sheet I cut out the images I wanted to use, distressed the edges with orange ink and then attached them to colored cardstock.


I then lined up the image so that it was centered behind the opening of the photo board and attached with tape. Next, I took a piece of black and white gingham ribbon and tied that around the side of the board.



I created three boards which I'm displaying throughout the house on tables and the mantle. If you leave off the ribbon, they could also be displayed in frames.



Whatever the case, this is a super-cute, super-easy and fun way to add to your Halloween home decor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh my those turned out really nice! Thanks for sharing with us.:)

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

WOW!!! Very cute, Beth.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/