February 26, 2016

Sketch Journals

Spring has arrived in Northwest Arizona and spring brings flowers to mind. These hydrangeas are so pretty that I just couldn't resist this file.

 
You get two different images on one sheet and you can print as many as you need.
 


 I decided that I needed a couple of little sketch books that I can take along with me where ever I go.


 

After printing each image onto a 4" x 6" postcard, I mounted them onto pieces of 5 1/2" x 8" cardstock. I cut up an old cereal box to fit in between 2 pieces of the 5 1/2" x 8" cardstock. Then I added some ribbon, brads, sequins and it doesn't show in the photos but some Glossy Accents to the flower centers.

I used my Cinch to bind the pages and covers together.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

Sue
www.suek86401.blogspot.com

 

1 comment:

beth b said...

Sue, these journals are so lovely! I love your idea of keeping them on your person for when inspiration strikes!! I so enjoy your posts!!