February 29, 2016

Pink Rose Card

Hello and happy Monday! And, happy leap day!

March always signals the end of winter for me and what better way to celebrate the beginning of spring than with beautiful flowers! Today I'm featuring a card that features Deena's French Country Prints - Pink Rose.

French Country Prints - Pink Rose

Isn't that rose just gorgeous? This downloadable comes with two images -- one on a white background and the other on an aged burlap background. 

The card I'm featuring today uses the aged burlap version.


I printed out two 5x7 images on cardstock and adhered one of them to a chocolate brown card. The dark brown really makes that pink rose pop and I like the way it enhances the french script background, too.


This image is so lovely by itself it doesn't need any enhancement at all. I only added the shabby chic flower to give the card a bit of dimension.

Such an easy project but with such outstanding results!

Be sure to visit the Ewe-N-Me website for more French Country Prints. They're all so gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by today! See you next month!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com








1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful card, Beth. I agree with you, that rose is beautiful, love your addition of the flower.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/