January 25, 2016

I Love Ewe Valentine's Day Cards

Hi everyone!

Valentine's Day is just a couple of weeks away so I thought I'd feature a couple of cards I created for this occasion. They feature Deena's Small Farmhouse Labels - Sheep Wool and I couldn't resist having some fun with a play on words!!

This downloadable features images in a tan background and a white background and you will receive three images in three different sizes on each page. I used the white background for today's cards.

Farmhouse Labels - Sheep Wool

After printing out the images on white cardstock, I cut out the three larger sized labels. I created three different cards, all using a white card as the base.


I stapled a piece of red burlap to a panel of heavy-weight kraft paper and adorned each with a strip of tan lace trim. I then attached the images to each card -- and love the way they stand out against the red background.


Next I printed out a couple of fun messages including "I love ewe!" and "Will ewe be mine?" -- I just couldn't resist doing so with this sheep theme!! I backed them with a piece of corrugated cardboard.


As a final touch, I punched out several hearts on ivory paper, added some gemstones and glued to each card.

This was such a fun project and I hope you are inspired to create some Valentine's Day cards, too! For more Farmhouse Labels, visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website here.

Thanks for visiting!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com







1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These are so cute, Beth very creative. The burlap looks great.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/