November 9, 2015

Feedsack Logos - Plymouth Turkey Grains

Hi everyone!

Today I'm featuring a product that I haven't used before -- Feedsack Logos. Although the intent is to transfer to fabric or paper, I'm using the Plymouth Turkey Grains image on a card.

Feedsack Logo - Plymouth Turkey Grains

The downloadable comes with an instruction page and three different sizes of images -- 8.5x11, 5x7 and 4x6. I used the 4x6 size for my cards.

After printing out the image, I cut it out so that it would fit on a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 size card. I lost part of image when I cropped it but I like the way it looks and how it blends in with the red cardstock. 


The logo is bold yet simple, so I didn't want to add too many frilly embellishments. I glue a piece of black and white polka-dotted ribbon underneath the turkey and then a few adhered three silver nail heads. I adorned the top corner with a pewter-toned paper clip for a final decorative touch.


This card would be perfect for a Thanksgiving greeting, or for any occasion this season.

I hope you enjoyed this feature today! Glad you stopped by!

For more Feedsack Logos, please visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website here!

See you next Monday!


Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com







No comments: