April 6, 2015

Thinking of You - Tea Bag Envelope and Card

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your Easter and had a wonderful weekend with family and friends.

It's not always possible to get together with our loved ones due to hectic schedules or the miles that may separate us. But you can still let that special person know you are thinking of him or her -- and what a lovely way to do so than with the card and matching tea envelope that I made using Deena's Tea Bag Envelope downloadable called Thinking of You.


You will get two tea envelopes per page, plus an instruction sheet. I used one image for the envelope and one for the card.


The image has such beautiful colors and is perfect for Spring.

I cut out the tea bag envelope and simply glued the edges together with a couple of swipes of my tape roller. You could use glue, but the adhesive is quicker and less messy (for me). I used the other image as the focus of my card. I layered it on blue paper panels. The lighter blue paper has sparkles in it, which is very cheery. I added a few embellishments -- and that was it!


This set would be a nice way to keep in touch with a friend or family member you haven't seen in a while.

Be sure to visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website for more Tea Envelope downloadables. There are so many to choose from!

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop back soon.

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com





1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Wonderful card, Beth I really like the colors and accents you used.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/