January 2, 2015

Tweet Heart Tags

Hi, it's Deena here, showing off some cute tags I whipped up the other day. It only took a few minutes to finish them, that's just how easy they are.

I used the printable file Hang Tags - Tweet Hearts which feature some really cute valentine birds by Cheryl Seslar. I printed the tags on white card stock.



I added blue card stock trimmed a bit larger than the tag as a backing, some twine and eyelets to embellish.





I think these will make cute little valentines to give to friends, teachers and co-workers. They'd be nice with a Giradelli chocolate square attached to the back too.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com


4 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These little birds are darling Deena, they made very cute tags.

Sue
Sue’s Paper Crafts – My personal Blog!

Unknown said...

they are cute and I agree Love the blue!

beth b said...

So adorable!

Deb said...

Those are so'tweet'!