December 27, 2014

Oh Little Christmas Tree Decorations

Hello and Happy Saturday.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

I wanted to show you these super fast and super cute paper ornaments you can make.

I have a little tree, about 18in tall that I sit on my kitchen counter.
I decorate that tree with ornaments from when I was a child.

But this year I needed a few more and decided to make some paper ones.


Aren't they so cute! They are the perfect size and look old timey.

print them out and glue them onto a coordinating piece of scrapbook paper. I used a dark green.


Then get some old wire, and punch 2 holes on the top about 1/2 inch from the sides.


Twist the wire through each hole to make a hanger. 
Doesn't have to be heavy wire since these are paper.


See EASY!  I think the wire I used a snuck  borrowed from hubby's tool box. 


And there you have it! Simple yet cute paper ornaments.  I have kitties in my house so paper ornaments are great since they don't break.

Until Next Time,
~Cyn

3 comments:

beth b said...

What a great idea! They look wonderful on your tree!! Another awesome project, Cyn!!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Adorable ornaments for your beautiful tree.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love these! Thanks for sharing!

Sandi