October 20, 2014

Fall Farmhouse Cards

Good Monday Morning.
How is it in your neck of the woods? Or your city?

I am doing great. Out here in Arizona we are finally cooling off into the 80's and that is fine by me.

I was in need of a few fall cards so I grabbed my fall paper and sat down to craft.


Aren't these graphics adorable! 
I grabbed all my orange colored paper and got to cutting!
I decided to do pattern up top and a solid below.
Divided by a pattern the mirrored the top.
I had to ink the edges and add faux stitching.


Now if you get to know me long enough, you will see I have an obsession with tags!
This has really bright colored background and a pretty fall tag. 
That is a chipboard heart that I covered with paper and inked it up.
Oh, and don't forget your string for the tag!

I hope you enjoyed these cards. I love these labels because they come in 3 different sizes!
You can click on the link below and it will take you over to grab your own.



Until Next time,
~ Cyn



5 comments:

beth b said...

Cyn, these are great cards! I love that faux stitching and used in my last post! Your work is always so inspiring!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Wonderful cards, Cyn. Love the papers you used with them and that printable is totally adorable.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

Great labels and lovely cards!

Donna said...

Love these Cyn! Great job!

Anita said...

Cyn, these are so much fun. Off to leave some blog love <3