August 15, 2014

Design Team Call

Hey All!! It's time once again...





I'm looking for a few crafty people to join my design team. If you're interested in making finished items from some of my printables, I'd love to hear from you. (yes, you can sell what you make)

The deadline to apply is Sept. 16, 2014.

I won't go into all of the details here but I will tell you...It's a simple commitment... only 3 projects per month for 3 months - October, November & December so it's very do-able. There may be a blog hop or challenge thrown into the mix requiring an additional project, but I PROMISE not to overwhelm.

You can read ALL the details here...
www.ewenmeprintables.com/pages/DesignTeamCall.php
... and if you have any questions you can message me here or on my website.

I really hope to hear from some of you soon.

No comments: