May 9, 2016

Graduation Season

Hi everyone!

The month of May seems to herald in the season of celebrations and today I'm featuring graduation cards! I just love Deena's Collage Sheet - Victorian Bicycles and thought I'd be a bit whimsical and create cards with these wonderful vintage images.

Collage Sheet - Victorian Bicycles
You will receive six different images on an 8.5" x 11" sheet -- each approximately 3.5" high and done in a sepia tone.

I chose two different images for my graduation cards -- a male and female bicyclist. After printing out the downloadable, I cut out the images I wanted to use. 


Starting with the male cyclist image, I backed it onto dark brown cardstock and adhered it to a stone-colored card. I printed out the inspirational message and backed that with the same dark brown cardstock. The "journey" tag was stamped in black ink and done in vintage style. The three gemstones give this card a bit of celebratory bling!!


For the female cyclist image I used the same technique, using black cardstock as the frame for the image and inspirational message.

I just loved using these vintage images for my cards -- these images are perfect for many more projects, I'm sure!!

Please visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website for your inspiration!

Thanks for visiting!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com





1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

GREAT cards Beth, I love those old fashioned bicycles.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/