April 1, 2016

Spring Note Cards

Good morning, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday. I have been playing with these super cute vintage postcards. Being a snail mailer I can always use some cute note cards and this file is perfect:
 
You can find this file here: Ewe-N-MePrintables Hang Tags - Song in Your Heart Postcards you get 4 total postcards on each sheet and you can print as many as you want to.

 
So, you may wonder, why are there only 3 rust note cards? Well, that was one of those funny, "WHAT did I just do things".......While I was cutting with my wavy blade in my paper trimmer, I managed to do the bottom cut on the fold side.
 
 
I was a bit more careful with my yellow note cards.
 
After doing the wavy edge cut I added ribbon, flowers and leaves plus a few jewels. These make great note cards for you or would make a very nice gift for any occasion and are very fast and easy to make.
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
 
Sue




1 comment:

beth b said...

Sue, your cards are so pretty!! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has those "oh goodness" moments when creating!!