April 29, 2016

Small Folding Pocket Card

Today I have a new card design that has a small pocket to hold bookmarks, gift cards, whatever you can fit into it. I need to thank my pen pal Lana in Montana (I like the way that rhymes) who sent me one of these cute little cards and the directions for the card. I had already chosen this file to work with for the week:

 
You can find this file here: Ewe-N-Me Printables. You get 2 of each hang tag for a total of 6 hang tags per sheet and you can print as many as you need.
 



 
As you can see, I played around with these a bit trying a few different techniques. For more pictures showing the insides of the cards and directions for cutting your paper and assembling your card, please stop by my blog Sue's Paper Crafts. I want to make more of these but will plan it out a bit better trying to better match my papers, inks, etc. with the bookmarks, hang tags, whatever I decide to use.
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
 
Sue

 

1 comment:

beth b said...

Sue these are super-cute. I love the idea of the pocket inside the card!!