March 7, 2016

Spring has Sprung

Hello and welcome to the first Monday in March!

This month is full of all sorts of  celebrations -- St. Patrick's Day, the first day of Spring and Easter! Wow!

Deena's downloadable, Hang Tags - Spring Subway Art, is the perfect printable to work with now. It's colorful and cheerful and contains all of the words that come to mind when you thing Spring.

Hang Tags - Spring Subway Art

There are three different designs and you will get three of each on a page. I decided to make three separate cards with each image.


After printing and cutting out the images, I backed each onto a panel of blue sparkly paper that I had on hand. It was left over from wedding shower invitations that I had created for my niece. The color matched perfectly and was the perfect background for those colorful words. 


I adorned each panel with a strip of blue and white polka-dotted ribbon (also from the invites), a sparkly white brad and paper flowers made of shades of peach. They sure accent the words nicely! 


I then attached the panel to card in a lighter shade of blue. These cards would be a lovely greeting to send for Easter, a spring birthday or any special occasion. The colors are definitely cheery and smile worthy!

For more great downloadables, please visit the Ewe-N-Me website. There's always new inspiration to be found!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com











1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These are really cute, Beth. I LOVE the colors and your accents.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/