March 18, 2016

Easter Card in a Box

Evidently I have been on a bit of a, "card in a box" binge, this is the 3rd one I've made recently. But when I saw this beautiful collage sheet I decided that it was perfect for a card in a box. Aren't these angels beautiful?
 
 
You can find the file here: Ewe-N-Me Printiables.  You get 2 sizes of 6 different images for a total of 12 images per sheet and you can print as many as you need.
 

After cutting out and choosing my images (I used 3 large images on the bottom of the box and 3 small images on the top of the box)  I went to work on measuring, cutting, scoring and folding my box. I put my images onto the box before I assembled it because it is easier that way.
 


  
I used my Cricut to cut the, "Happy Easter" and the flowers with the Easter 2010 cartridge. I added some jewels to the flower centers and a couple around the upper portion of my card.
 
If you haven't made a card in a box before, here is a very good tutorial: Card in a box tutorial.
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
 
Sue
 
 
 



 

1 comment:

beth b said...

Sue this is just BEAUTIFUL! This would make a wonderful addition to anyone's Easter home decor -- love how detailed this is!!