February 15, 2016

Victorian Floral Cards and Mini Journals

Hi everyone!

It's the middle of February and where I live that means lots of snow and lots of cold temperatures!!! Brrr!! Because of that, I'm thinking ahead to Spring and what better way to do so than with Deena's Victorian Floral Note Card and Envelope with Hang Tags!

Small Note Card and Envelope with Hang Tags - Victorian Floral

This downloadable features a note card and three hang tags with a gorgeous floral image done in lovely spring colors. An envelope template is also included.

I printed out two sheets since I decided to make two cards. After printing and cutting out the note cards, I backed them with pastel pink panel and adhered them to an ivory card.


I adorned each card with a blue and white satin ribbon and a variety of  spring-themed embellishments.

For the mini-journals, I cut out two of the hang tags. I covered two small composition books with polka-dotted paper and then glued the floral images to each.


I decorated the edge of each journal with white felt rick-rack trim along with burlap and canvas strips. For a finishing touch I attached a paper flower adorned with a white brad in the center. 

This downloadable is so versatile and I like how I was able to use the images in different ways! This was such an enjoyable project and makes me really look forward to Spring!

Please visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website for more inspiration for your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com








1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These are beautiful, Beth you used some very pretty files.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/