December 14, 2015

Stocking Stuffer Notebooks - Primitive Labels

Hello everyone!

Are you filled with the holiday spirit yet? Where I live (northern Ohio) we're usually facing snow, cold and blustery weather at this time of year. But right now we're having a heat wave and it's been in the 60s!! Kind of hard to get into that Christmas mood, but that didn't stop me from making a couple of delightful stocking stuffers.

Today I'm featuring Deena's Primitive Label Sheet - Dash Away Reindeer Grains.

Label Sheet - Dash Away Reindeer Grains

I simply adore this vintage image -- it just captures that old-fashioned Christmas feeling. You will get this image in two different sizes and you'll get three of each size -- for a total of six images on a sheet.

For my project today, I used two of the small size images to create two little journals.


These little notebooks measure 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 and make great stocking stuffers. I used a light turquoise cardstock from my paper scraps and adhered that to the front and back covers of the journals. I then glued the printed image to the cover of each notebook. My post from last week featured cards I created using similar labels -- and I also used a blue background. I just love the way it sets off these vintage images!!


I decorated the edge of each notebook with a piece of white felt rick-rack that I purchased on clearance earlier this year. It has come in handy for so many projects!!! For the finishing touch, I adorned each notebook with some sparkly snowflake embellishments!


Super easy -- and so festive!

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you're looking for last-minute gift or stocking stuffer ideas, you're sure to find lots of inspiration here -- and be sure to visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website for more awesome downloadables.

See you next time!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beth these are adorable!!!