December 21, 2015

File Folder Gift Tags with Ginger Snowman Crocks

Hi Everyone!

One of my favorite activities of the Christmas season is wrapping gifts. I love playing with different colored wrapping paper and ribbons and string and bows ... and well, I know -- you either love it or hate it!

Today I'm featuring gift tags that I made with Deena's adorable Ginger Snowman Crocks Printable Hang Tags.

Hang Tags - Ginger Snowman Crocks

These tags are so sweet -- there are four different tags and you will get two of each on a sheet. All you need to do is print them out on heavy cardstock, cut, punch out a hole and add a ribbon or string!! So easy!

I decided to do something a bit different and created gift tags from little file folders that I had on hand.


The folders measure 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 and the hang tags fit perfectly on the front of the folder.


After cutting out the snowmen images, I glued them to the front of two kraft paper and two ivory folders. I stamped "Merry Christmas" on the tab of each folder and added a glittery brad to each.


These tags would look great on a gift wrapped in brown paper -- just add some natural colored string -- and what a delightful presentation that would make!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. For more gift wrapping inspiration, check out all of the Printable Hang Tags at the Ewe-N-Me website.

Merry Christmas all!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com











No comments: