November 2, 2015

One Image - Two Cards

Hello everyone and Happy Monday! Welcome to November, too!

This is the time of the year when things start to get crazy busy. Even the most organized person finds herself needing a last minute card or gift. Which is why I LOVE Deena's downloadable images. Not only is the quality great, but they are so easy to work with.

Today I'm featuring her Apple A Day Printable Note Card.

Note Card and Envelope - An Apple a Day

You will get three pages -- an instruction sheet, the note card and an envelope. All you have to do is print, cut and glue. Instant card and envelope!!

Today, I'm showing you two different cards to illustrate the versatility, as well as simplicity of this image. You can use the note card as is, but I wanted to add a few 3D decorative elements to each.

I printed the note card page twice so that I could use the image on two different cards. 

For the first card, I cut out the image and adhered it to an ivory card. Then I embellished the card with lace trim, a strip of gingham ribbon and a silver brad.


For the second card, I adhered the image to dark green cardstock, added a decorative flower and glued that panel to an ivory card.


These two cards took me maybe ten or fifteen minutes total! Perfect for those times when you are in a hurry!


Thanks for stopping by today!
See you next time!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com


No comments: