November 30, 2015

Matchbook Journals with Winter Buddies Hang Tags

Hi all and happy Monday -- can you believe tomorrow is December 1?

Which means Christmas is only ... gasp ... less than a month away!! Let the fun and festivities begin!
Today I'm featuring Ewe-N-Me Printables Hang Tags Winter Buddies.

Hang Tags - Winter Buddies

There are three different images with this festive downloadable and you will receive three of each image on a 8.5" x 11" page.

After printing the page, I cut out one of each image to use on my small matchbook journals.


These little booklets are perfect stocking stuffers and are so easy to create. I cut a piece of cardstock at the dimensions of 6-3/4 x 3 and then scored at 2-1/2, 2-3/4 and 5-3/4, 6. I then adhered the delightful images to the front of each booklet.



Using my craft punch I punched holes through the front and back and then threaded red and white cording through each booklet.

Are these too cute or what?


Please visit Ewe-N-Me-Printables for more holiday hang tags!

So glad you stopped by today! Visit again soon for more holiday inspired creations!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com









No comments: