April 27, 2015

Three in One

Hello everyone! Welcome to a new week!

Today I'm featuring Deena's Printable Gift Card Envelope - Birthday.

Gift Card Envelope - Birthday

This image is really sweet and what's great is that you get two gift card envelopes on one page. I used one image for the gift card and I created a coordinating birthday card and tag with the other one. Three items from one downloadable!!


The gift card envelope is super-simple to make. Simply print, cut, fold and glue. It really doesn't get any easier. So cute!


I used the larger part of the second envelope as the feature on my birthday card and the smaller image for a tag. The gift card envelope easily fits inside the birthday card. Or, you could place it in a gift bag and attach the tag to the handle. 


I like that I was able to make use of both images from one page! How fun to have a coordinated set, too!

For more gift card envelopes, visit Ewe-N-Me Printables here.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com


1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These are really cute, Beth. I really like the way you used this file, it shows how versatile Deena's files are.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/