April 20, 2015

Fun with Pigs

Hi everyone! Back to Monday!

When I first saw these tags from Ewe-N-Me Printables, I knew I just had to create something with them.

Hang Tags - Pigs

These are Hang Tags - Pigs and are just so much fun! You will get three images of the two different designs on one sheet.

After printing them out on white stock, I cut out two of the images and decided to use them for mini journals.


I covered each journal with kraft paper on the front and back covers and stamped a decorative image in the top corner in black ink. I then added a strip of ribbon along the edge of the journal, allowing a bit of the black seam to show.


After punching a hole at the top of the tag, I attached a decorative brad. As a final touch I inked the edges of the tags to make them pop against the kraft paper.


These pig images are so fun! What a delightful little book to pull out of your purse or tote bag -- they'd also make a light-hearted, charming gift.

Thanks for stoppping by today!

For more great downloadable hang tags, please visit Deena's website here.

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com 


1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Darling journals, Beth the pig images are so cute and making journals with them was a stroke of genius.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/