April 13, 2015

Birds About Town Cards

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Today I'm featuring cards I made with Deena's Collage Sheet - Birds About Town. I have to say that these bird images are just delightful and it was so much fun to make these cards. You will get 12 images on a sheet and I used three of the larger images.


After cutting out the images, I glued them to a panel of yellow and white striped paper. I then attached a piece of red and white gingham ribbon and a button.


As a finishing touch, I stamped "Just for You" onto white cardstock and attached that to the striped panel. I then glued the panel to an ivory card.


Aren't these birds so cheery and sweet? They make such a fun greeting!!

Collage Sheet - Birds About Town
For more downloadable collage sheets, please visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com


3 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

WOW!! Wonderful spring cards Beth, I love the paper you used and the printable are perfect together.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

very pretty and bright

Deb said...

Oh my gosh, those birds are so cute!