March 4, 2015

Sisters Mini Cards

Hello, Cyn here. 
I hope everyone is doing fine on this Wednesday.
Staying warm? Anyone ready for spring?

I think that you are really going to like these little cards.
 I love the black and white with the hint of color on them.


These measure about 3in by 3 1/2 inches.


I have one sister in real life that would love this card. 
There are going to my "sisters" in a group I belong to online.

I think these make for a great card on a present. 
Maybe use a little cotton thread to hang it with.


I wrote a scripture in each of mine. 
I will attach these to a hand made item and mail them soon.

Sisters can be blood related or the women we love in our lives.

If you'd like this set you can go Here to purchase.
This is such a great set.

Until next time
~Cyn




2 comments:

beth b said...

These are great!! I love that touch of color with the black and white! Lovely, as always!!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful cards, Cyn. Love the way you showcased the darling printables.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/