February 20, 2015

Victorian Kitty Cards

Hello everyone Cyn here.
I had to do some kitty cards. 
I have 2 kitties myself and they are such a joy to have.


Isn't she adorable! She is so cute with her blue ribbon.
I chose soft pastel colors for her.


I also used some vintage purple lace to give it a more Victorian feel.

Now the next little kitty I think is a boy. Isn't he adorable too.


I used some mint green and blue background for him.


I think his eyes are so telling me take me home with you.

I love making cards like these and having them around to send to people who just need a pick me up.

You can go HERE to get the collection 




2 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These are very sweet, Cyn. The kitties are adorable and I love your colors and papers.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

beth b said...

Oh how very adorable!! Those kitties are the sweetest things and so are your cards!! Love them!!