January 12, 2015

Lace and Vintage Bookmarks

Hello Cyn here. I hope that you are staying warm

I, like some of you, have a very special little girl in my life.

It is my niece Zoe and she is 7 and she has started to read chapter books.


I honestly don't know where the time has gone but she is growing up fast. 
So when choosing to make my next creation I decided on these
Beautiful Love, Love You bookmarks.


I think I will give her the one with LOVE on it.
I made these with vintage sheet music on you guessed it cereal box backing.
They do make a great bookmark and it isn't too thick.


I used some vintage lace and made it long enough to hang out whatever she is reading.
These would be great gifts for Mother's too. 

I hope you enjoyed these. 
I loved making them. I can't wait to see my niece and give her book mark to her.

Until Next Time ~Cyn

You can get this set Here #BK008 Bookmarks - Love-Love You



5 comments:

Beth B said...

Cyn, your bookmarks are beautiful!! I love that vintage sheet music -- it goes perfectly! What a lovely gift for your niece. Something for her to cherish and encourage her love for reading!

sue k said...

Very cute Cyn, love the way they look on the music paper. Darling Printable.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Colleen said...

Very pretty and what a good idea for bookmarkers! :)

Ewe-N-Me said...

Great bookmark! I love it. Gotta remember to save those cereal boxes. I threw one out this morning... darn it.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Lovely bookmarks!