January 19, 2015

Encouragement Cards

Happy Monday everyone!

When I saw these hang tags I just knew they'd be the perfect inspiration for the new year!

Hang Tags - Encouragement

There are three different tags and they come in two sizes (for a total of six per sheet). 

Today I'm featuring three different cards using the smaller size tags (which are 2.5" x 3.25"). 


I printed the tags on white cardstock, cut them out  -- they have a distressed edge but I added a bit more dark brown ink to really make them pop.


Using an ivory card as the base, I attached a panel of yellow textured paper, added two strips of dotted ribbon and placed the tag in the center of the card.


I then added buttons and wooden hearts and butterfly embellishments to give these cards some extra charm.


The messages on these tags are so encouraging and inspirational, aren't they? 

Maybe you know someone who would love to receive one of these cards!!

So glad you stopped by today!

Beth
prettybyrdddesigns.blogspot.com






1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These cards are lovely Beth. Wonderful sentiments and I love the wooden accents.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/