December 20, 2014

Shabby Tag

Hello there, Cyn here.
I have a few friends that love the shabby chic look.

When I give gifts to them I like to include a tag to hang on their tree. I tie the tag to their package and I do sign the back with the year.


This one is a bigger tag than I usually make. I needed some room for all that yummy white lace.

This reindeer collection is really adorable in person. They could be used for shabby chic, or farmhouse decor.

You get 2 sizes with this collection and I used the bigger one for this tag.

Until Next time,
~Cyn






2 comments:

beth b said...

Cyn, that is a great gift idea -- I might have to steal it!! I'm a big fan of shabby chic and your tags are wonderful. Yes, that lace is yummy!! Love this project!!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Stunning tag, very creative, love the lace.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/