December 3, 2014

Christmas Decor - Mini Canvases

Hi everyone! We're into December now and I am really excited to share a project I had so much fun with. If you're looking for an easy addition to your holiday decor or unique gift, this might be it.

I'm featuring Ewe-N-Me Printables - Hang Tags Snowman Postcards. There are four images and you will get two of each on an 8.5" x 11" sheet. They are adorable, fun and festive!! This one is my favorite.


I printed them out on white card stock and cut out four images. Then I decoupaged each to a mini canvas (3.5" x 2.5"). When dry, I sprayed the front of each canvas with a bit of pearl mist. Next, I spread a line of glue to the top and bottom of each canvas and sprinkled them with epsom salts (it looks like snow). 

When the glue dried, the four canvases looked like this:


I placed each mini canvas on an easel.



Wouldn't these be a fun addition to your holiday decor -- on a mantle, bookshelf or table! They'd make a charming, one-of-a-kind gift, too!

I hope you enjoyed my project today -- try it!

Hang Tags - Snowman Post Cards

Thanks so much for visiting today!!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anita said...

Lol love these.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

These are darling, love what you did with them. Great home décor.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

What a fun idea Beth, thanks for sharing!

charlotte fletcher@roma land woodcrafts said...

Cute!!