December 13, 2014

Choo Choo Train Tag

Good morning and Happy Saturday.
It is Cynthia coming at you from rainy Arizona.

Hubby and I have two boys, so decorating the tree with trains was a must with them growing up.

We even had a train going around the tree a few years.
The boys really loved that.


Now that my boys are older, I can make the tree a little more girly. :)

So I two 2 of my loves, Tags and Trains and made this shabby chic, vintage, cabin feeling ornament.

These are so easy to make. They go really fast and you can even use them to use as 
the tag on a present. 

I used vintage lace and vintage button on the button and it looks great with the tree lights.

You get large and smaller graphics with this set.

You can get MistleToe Mountain Here


and remember it is 12 days til Christmas. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

beth b said...

These are great!! I love the vintage look and anything with lace is on my favorite list!!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Darling ornament, I love trains too even though I'm a girl, I think I got that from my Daddy.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/