November 17, 2014

Christmas Card Set with Farmhouse Labels

Happy Monday -- Beth here! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Today I'm featuring a Christmas card set that I created using Deena's Homestead Flour and Sugar Farmhouse Labels. You can't go wrong with this downloadable because there are two different images in three different sizes -- plus, there is a second page with the same images in a white background. The winter scene is perfect for Christmas!


I printed off both pages and used the larger size in both backgrounds, giving me a total of four images. Starting with a white card as the base, I then attached the images to a pale yellow panel and a sage green panel. Don't they just pop against those colors?


I added a piece of white lace trim to the bottom of each card, and then adorned each with a white shabby chic flower. That was it!


These Farmhouse Labels are so striking against the white which is why I chose to keep the cards simple. It really showcases their loveliness.

For more seasonal Farmhouse Labels, please visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables Website.


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com



4 comments:

Anita said...

So elegant, love these.

Unknown said...

Oh i am in love with these!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful cards, the papers, farmhouse labels and accents are so prefect together.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

Lovely cards, love those labels!