October 8, 2014

Card Set with Farmhouse Labels

Hi everyone, Beth here!

Today I'm featuring a card set I created using Deena's Farmhouse Labels - Fall Fun. This downloadable comes with three different images in three different sizes. There are two pages -- one with a white background and one with a tan background.


I started with a dark brown base and layered that with an ivory panel I stamped with a canvas image. I did two panels in orange and two in blue. Those colors coordinate so well with the images and gives the set a bit of variety.

The pumpkin patch cards are adorned with chipboard corners that are stamped with a botanical image and distressed with brown ink.


The scarecrow cards are embellished with a chipboard tag that is stamped with "just saying hello" and decorated with a piece of red twine.


These cards have a wonderful rustic feel and I thought a simple kraft box would make a perfect presentation. I used a sunflower label and adhered it to a large gift tag that I also stamped with the canvas background.


Whether for your personal use or presented as a gift, I think this is a lovely card set to have on hand for any occasion this season.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today! Thank you so much for stopping by.

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.blogspot.com



4 comments:

sue k said...

These are adorable, Beth. Wonderful printables, papers and accents. Very creative.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Graciellie Ch said...

This is too pretty Beth! You do a wonderful project all the time. These cards are eye catching and so cute. This set is great for Fall!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Wonderful designs Beth, love the images you used!

Anita said...

Love these Beth.